Liquidity is essential for any cryptocurrency token ecosystem. As so, we recently announced the launch of the Uniswap Liquidity Program which allows anyone to provide liquidity to the $BLANK-ETH pool, receiving an additional incentive on top of the trading fees in the aforementioned pair on Uniswap. The same will be true for the PancakeSwap market pair.
We feel this is an integral initiative in order to ensure that users can easily swap tokens in a decentralized manner. As so, the Blank Wallet team will provide additional liquidity provision incentives (often dubbed liquidity mining) to ensure that users can easily swap tokens and have access to more liquidity when purchasing or selling blank tokens.
Liquidity Providers will not only be entitled to the regular 0.3% exchange fee provided by decentralized exchanges, but they will also be entitled to receive additional rewards for being $BLANK liquidity providers. LPs will be able to earn extra $BLANK rewards by staking their LP tokens, following the instructions below.
$BLANK liquidity reward program details
- In order to qualify for the reward program, community members will need to provide a minimum of 1 ETH + 1 ETH worth of $BLANK on Uniswap, or 7.15 BNB and 7.15 BNB worth of $BLANK on Pancake Swap.
- $BLANK liquidity providers will be able to earn up to $20k/month in tokens on Uniswap and $10k/month on PancakeSwap, proportional to the liquidity provided by all program participants.
Edit 2: The rewards have been upgraded to $80k/month on Uniswap and downgraded to $10k/month on PancakeSwap as of May 3rd, 2021
Edit 1: The rewards have been upgraded to $60k/month on Uniswap and $30k/month on PancakeSwap as of April 2nd, 2021
- The minimum time required to qualify for the reward program is 30 days (1 month).
- Rewards will be distributed on a monthly basis.
- The program will run for 90 days and maybe extended on a month-to-month basis.
- If you remove liquidity at any time, your previous progress will be lost. To qualify for liquidity rewards, you’ll need to wait 30 days before adding liquidity.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify the program at any time.
- Whitelist your address via the following form: https://forms.gle/uyWHCffq5T54PSXG9
- Once submitted, visit the $BLANK token liquidity provision page on Uniswap here.
- Input the number of $BLANK you want to provide to the liquidity pool (minimum of 1 ETH + 1 ETH worth of $BLANK on Uniswap, or 7.15 BNB and 7.15 BNB on PancakeSwap).
- Confirm the liquidity by clicking “Approve BLANK” and accept the transaction using Metamask.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, click “Supply” and accept the transaction using Metamask.
About Blank Wallet
Blank is the most private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet.
Blank allows the user to easily interact with privacy smart contracts on Ethereum to hide the amounts and the origins of cryptocurrency held, in a decentralized, non-custodial, and frictionless manner.
Blank solves the problem of privacy in crypto transactions. Each time you want to make a withdrawal, Blank will create a new wallet address for you with the amount of crypto that you requested. This address originates from the smart contract where everyone’s funds are pooled. All of this is achieved using cryptographic proofs to ensure that the user cannot be linked with the original depositing address.
With crypto transactions increasing, on-chain transaction privacy is being highly discussed to keep you safe from exposing yourself. Blank has developed a system that adds the ultimate protective layer to your crypto transactions while facilitating every function that other wallets offer.
Anyone can easily install Blank and start reaping the privacy benefits in no time at all. Besides the smart contract functionality, Blank wallet offers a higher level of privacy due to Tor integration. Upcoming functionality includes DeFi web3 integrations as well as support for Metamask Snaps Plugins to allow for seamless connectivity and usage.
Reclaim privacy on your Ethereum transfers. Go Blank.
Become a member of the Blank community by following us on: